LA PETITE CHATEAU
AAA TENANT SCREENING
668-5953 FAX 668-7425
CREDIT AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUND AUTHORIZATION
1254 East Broadway
Mesa, AZ 85204
Effective August 7, 2016
ROPERTY NAME: LA PETITE CHATEAU APARTMENTS PROPERTY FAX # 480-834-6345
CITY, STATE, ZIP:________________________________________________SSN:____________________
In compliance with the FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT this notice is to inform you that the processing of the application includes but is not limited to making any inquires deemed necessary, to verify the accuracy of the information herein, including obtaining consumer reports from consumer credit reporting agencies and obtaining credit and criminal information from other institutions for the purpose of obtaining a rental/lease agreement.
The undersigned is the person named above and hereby authorizes AAA Tenant Screening to obtain such credit reports and criminal information.
Signature of Applicant
AAA TENANT SCREENING P.O. BOX 30804 MESA, AZ 85275 480-668-5953 FAX 480-668-7425
La Petite Chateau Apartments
APPLICATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE
Please read over the Occupancy Standard. If you meet our criteria please print and fill out all lines on the application and AAA Tenant Screening Form. Be sure to sign all documents.
Send all application papers with a $40.00 (Non–Refundable) Money Order or Cashier's Check, a photo copy of a valid Driver’s License and a photo copy of a Social Security Card for each applicant.
The application process usually takes one to two days after it is received by our office. We will notify you if you are accepted or not accepted.
La Petite Chateau Apartments
1254 East Broadway Rd. (Office)
Mesa, Arizona 85204
Phone #_____________________________ Email_____________________________
NAME OF APPLICANT_______________________________SS#__________________DATE___________
NO. PERSONS TO OCCUPY APT._____________EMPLOYERS NAME_____________________________
EMPLOYERS ADDRESS_________________________________PHONE___________HOW LONG?_______
RENTAL REFERENCE: COMPANY NAME ____________________________PHONE________________
CURRENT ADDRESS__________________________________________________HOW LONG?________
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ARRESTED OR CONVICTED OF A FELONY OTHER THAN A FELONY DUI?_________
ARE YOU CURRENTLY ENGAGED IN ANY CRIMINAL ACTIVITY?___________
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN EVICTED FROM ANY LEASED OR RENTED PROPERTY? ________________________
LICENSE PLATE #_____________________STATE_________
I HEREBY GIVE CHATEAU GARDENS APARTMENTS PERMISSION TO LOOK AT MY CREDIT REPORT, CONDUCT A CRIMINAL SEARCH AND VERIFY MY RENTAL AND EMPLOYMENT HISTORY.
I REALIZE THAT FALSIFICATION OF THIS APPLICATION IS GROUNDS FOR EVICTION.
MANAGER OR AGENT SIGNATURE
CONTACT IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
Our occupancy standard is as follows:
3 persons per bedroom
Studios are limited to two persons.
We have a thorough screening process and a NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE for each person 18 years of age or older. The application fee is not required if you have been a resident at La Petite Chateau Apartments within the last 12 months and left in good standing.
1. Applicants must be 18 years of age or a legally emancipated minor.
2. Each applicant 18 years of age or older, must complete an application and pay the application fee. Each line on the application must be completed.
3. Applicants must have a Social Security card or verifiable Social Security number.
4. Applicants must have one of the following Photo I.D. cards: Valid Driver's License, Passport with Photo, State issued Photo I.D., Tribal I.D., Resident alien, Alien resident, United States Government Employee or Military I.D.
5. Criminal background: La Petite Chateau is a crime-free community and will conduct a criminal background check on all applicants. Applicants may be denied based on criminal convictions based on the following:
a. Felony Convictions. No felony convictions within the past seven (7) years from date of conviction or release from custody, whichever is later, for crimes against persons or property or of a violent nature, including but not limited to murder, manslaughter, assault, arson, robbery, burglary, theft, criminal damage, domestic violence, any crimes involving weapons, or drug-related crimes other than drug manufacture or sales (with regards to drug manufacturing and sales refer to Par. 5.c.).
b. Misdemeanor Convictions. No misdemeanor convictions within the last three (3) years from date of conviction or release from custody, whichever is later, for crimes against persons or property or of a violent nature, including but not limited to assault, theft, disorderly conduct, any crimes involving weapons, or drug-related crimes other than drug manufacture or sales (with regards to drug manufacturing and sales refer to Par. 5.c.).
c. Drug Manufacture or Sale. No misdemeanor or felony convictions ever for illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance as set forth in 21 U.S.C. 802.
d. Crimes Against Children and Sex Crimes. Convictions for crimes against children and sex crimes will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and a longer prohibited time period may apply than that stated above.
6. Applicants will be denied if there is a Forcible Detainer (Eviction) or Collection against them from any other rental property.
7. Applicants will be denied for falsifying their application.
8. Co-signers are not accepted.
9. Applicants must submit with the Application proof of income or satisfactory funds from any verifiable source equal to or greater than 1.5 times the amount of monthly rent.